“Made in Germany” at the highest level of quality is our standard.
Established in 1916 we are ever since a family-run business. With our good name behind Dettinger is standing for tradition, passionate craftsmanship, highest levels of quality and a regional and sustainable production. Loyal to our home in Pforzheim/Germany and the local related industry we are still training young goldsmiths.
Still the vast majority of our jewellery is being handmade, however in our factory traditional craftsmanship is united with the latest technologies. Our business operates completely self-sustaining and is therefore offering an excellent price-performance ratio, a very high grade of flexibility, yet a bespoke service and in-time deliveries.
Transparency and conflict-free origin
All diamonds are sourced by our experienced experts following very strict criteria's. Full transparency when it comes to the conflict-free origin of diamonds counts the most. For this reason we work exclusively with companies that meet these rules and which are committed to fair and ethical trading.
- Eugen Dettinger established the business
- Introduction of state-of-the-art technology resulting in unrivalled production efficiency
- Expansion and development of European markets
- Fritz Dettinger takes over the lead of the company
- Administration and factory have undergone a major restructuring
- Focus on sales activities on other export markets
- Frank Dettinger takes over the management of the enterprise
- Exports had been further expanded including America and Asia while parallel taking care of the domestic and other European markets
- The decision to produce ED collections in premium segments only was made
- Further streamlining of all operational processes to maintain the excellent market position .
- Falk Dettinger joins the business
- Consequent development of the collections with a focus on design
- Further expansion of all domestic and international sales activities